Альтернативный текст

Robbie Williams Forum | Feelfine Stranger. Добро пожаловать на главный форум Робби Уильямса в России!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Новинки

Сообщений 451 страница 466 из 466

Новая песня для мультика по популярной детской британской книге. Прекрасная легкость!

автор песни - Дон Блэк, автор нескольких песен о Джеймсе Бонде.

Hey Tiger! · Robbie Williams

The Tiger Who Came to Tea (Original Film Soundtrack)

℗ 2019 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited under exclusive licence from Tiger Tea Productions Limited, Farrell Music Limited and David Arnold

Released on: 2019-12-20

Conductor: Ben Foster
Percussion, Composer: David Arnold
Lyricist: Don Black
Flute, Piccolo: Nick Moss
Alto, Bass, Flute: Andy Findon
Bassoon: Gavin McNaughton
Alto  Saxophone: Howard McGill
Clarinet, Tenor  Saxophone: Tom Richards
Baritone  Saxophone, Bass  Clarinet: Jamie Talbot
Fluegelhorn, Trumpet: Tom Rees-Roberts
Trumpet: Tom Walsh
Other, Trombone: Andy Wood
Trombone: Alistair White
Trombone: Mark Frost
Drums: Ralph Salmins
Organ, Piano: Dave Hartley
Bass: Chris Laurence
Violin: Tom Pigott-Smith
Violin: Richard George
Violin: Nina Foster
Violin: Laura Melhuish
Violin: Eos Counsell
Viola: Bruce White
Viola: John Metcalfe
Cello: Peter Gregson
Harp: Hugh Webb
Guitar, Other, Programmer: Toby Pitman
Recording  Engineer: Fiona Cruickshank
Mixing  Engineer: Nick Wollage
Recording  Engineer: Laurence Anslow
Assistant  Engineer: Alex Ferguson
Misc.  Prod.: Gary Welch
Misc.  Prod.: Sam Thompson
Engineer: Felix Rashman

Что думаете о новой песне Home Thoughts From Abroad, которую написали Робби и Гай для фильма Military Wives?

Мне кажется, это одна из их лучших театральных песен!
Уровень I Will Talk and Hollywood Will Listen и мелодией вместе с этим хором напоминает о мюзикле "Волосы", который люблю!
Я думаю, что если фильм будет успешным, у песни будут и шансы на награды.

И да, вокал Робби здесь даже и не нужен.

Home Thoughts From Abroad · Military Wives Choirs · The Cast of Military Wives

Military Wives

℗ A Decca Records Recording; ℗ 2020 Universal Music Operations Limited

Released on: 2020-03-06

Producer, Associated  Performer, Keyboards: John Haywood
Producer, Executive  Producer: Liz Gallacher
Producer: Lorne Balfe
Producer, Associated  Performer, Piano: Sean Hargreaves
Studio  Personnel, Mix  Engineer: Taz Mattar
Associated  Performer, Vocals: The Cast of Military Wives
Choir: Military Wives Choirs
Conductor: Hilary Davan Wetton
Studio  Personnel, Recording  Engineer: Plamen Penchev
Studio  Personnel, Asst.  Recording  Engineer: Alex Hollingsworth
Studio  Personnel, Asst.  Recording  Engineer: Justin Gartry
Film  Sound  Engineer, Sound engineer, Studio  Personnel, Recording  Engineer: Seb Truman
Studio  Personnel, Mastering  Engineer: Tim Debney
Composer  Lyricist: Guy Chambers
Composer  Lyricist: Robbie Williams

В качестве бонуса и оффтопа прекрасный кавер на 500 Miles

Новая песня с альбома Ронана.

℗ A Decca Records recording; ℗ 2020 Universal Music Operations Limited

Released on: 2020-07-24

Producer, Studio  Personnel, Mix  Engineer, Recording  Engineer, Associated  Performer, Bass (vocal), Guitar, Programming: Stephen Lipson
Associated  Performer, Vocals: Robbie Williams
Associated  Performer, Vocals: Ronan Keating
Associated  Performer, Drums: Ash Soan
Associated  Performer, Background  Vocalist: Kirsten Joy
Associated  Performer, Guitar: Michael Thompson
Associated  Performer, Keyboards: Pete Murray
Studio  Personnel, Mastering  Engineer: Tim Debney
Composer  Lyricist: Robert Williams
Composer  Lyricist: Martin Page

"The Big Goodbye"

[Verse 1: Robbie Williams]
I guess I went a little crazy
I was out of my depth
Felt intimidated, couldn't catch my breathe
I had to say the big goodbye
'Cause I wanna go home
The only soul you could save these days is your own

[Chorus: Robbie Williams]
Oh, say, can you see? (Everybody's gone a little crazy)
The tunnel of light (Everybody's got an old soul)
A band of angels that you seek when you're alive
Oh, look away (Everybody's gone a little crazy)
Something I have to do (Everybody's got an old soul)
Please don't follow me, I'll wait for you

[Verse 2: Ronan Keating]
I live through the lies that kill me inside
One day, I'll meet them all when they decide
You know when I'm there (You know when I'm there)
I'll be the rash on your skin
Right there by your side when the rage sets in oh, oh

[Chorus: Ronan Keating]
Oh, say, can you see? (Everybody's gone a little crazy)
A band of angels that you seek when you're alive
Something I have to do (Everybody's got an old soul)

[Bridge: Robbie Williams]
Everybody knows that there's a ghost in my machine
I've been standin' round yellin', "Cut the feed!"
Kinda of sweet how it feels when it's goin' down down, down, yeah
When the rollin' of the thunder stops
I'll be your microphone into your heart
Here they come now, I'm fadin' away
'Way, 'way, 'way, 'way
Fadin' away

[Chorus: Ronan Keating]
Oh, can you see? (Everybody's gone a little crazy)
A band of angels that you seek when you're alive (When you're alive)
There's something I have to do (Everybody's got an old soul)

[Outro: Robbie Williams]
(Everybody's gone a little crazy)
(Everybody's got an old soul)
There's a ghost in my machine

Собирал демки последних лет и нашел на The Big Goodbye :)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0mmrn78e6kh0asw/Unreleased_Song_#2_(Demo)_IG_Live_may_2019.mp3/file

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg67ki0XkAEUXDI.jpg

Просто супер песня!

Дуэт Робби и группы The Struts - STRANGE DAYS.
Споют на Soccer Aid.

Песня выйдет на альбоме группы позже в этом году

https://open.spotify.com/album/3Vfs3LFx88IGJ5co2ZjRYy

℗ 2020 Interscope Records

Released on: 2020-09-02

Producer: Jon Levine
Studio  Personnel, Mixer: Claudius Mittendorfer
Associated  Performer, Guitar: Adam Slack
Associated  Performer, Drums: Gethin Davies
Associated  Performer, Bass: Jed Elliot
Associated  Performer, Vocals: Luke Spiller
Associated  Performer, Viola, Violin: Erasmo Solerti
Associated  Performer, Cello: Marianela Cordero
Associated  Performer, String  Arranger: Andres Soto
Studio  Personnel, Mastering  Engineer: Emily Lazar
Studio  Personnel, Mastering  Engineer: Chris Allgood
Composer  Lyricist: Luke Spiller
Composer  Lyricist: Adam Slack
Composer  Lyricist: Jed Elliot
Composer  Lyricist: Gethin Davies
Composer  Lyricist: Jon Levine

British glam rockers The Struts have released their stunning new single ‘Strange Days’ which features the incomparable pop legend, Robbie Williams. It received its world exclusive first play this afternoon on BBC Radio 2 and is the title track from the band’s upcoming third album, out next month.

A magnificent, sprawling and string-laced duet, it’s a tender-hearted epic that offers incredible solace in the most chaotic of times. The song came about – along with the rest of the ten-track album – as a result of the band’s enforced lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic but started out as an idea lead singer Luke Spiller originally had on a tour bus last summer. It then took on a life of its own as a result of a chance encounter online.

“I was doing Quarantine Radio and Robbie hit me up out of the blue asking if we could talk,” explains Spiller, referring to the Instagram Live show launched by The Struts in the early days of lockdown. “We ended up Face-Timing for about two hours the first time we’d ever spoken, talking about life and music and UFOs and everything else you can think of. I asked if he’d like to work together at some point, and while we were making the album he graciously let us come over and record him singing on his front porch.”

Robbie Williams notes, “We did a vocal for a wonderful song that has been gifted my way. It’s been an absolute pleasure and a privilege to listen to this man sing. It’s great to be a fan of someone and then a part of this recording. It’s like having a hero here and I genuinely mean that.”

The Struts and Robbie Williams will be performing ‘Strange Days’ on Soccer Aid for Unicef live on ITV this coming Sunday – which is taking place at Manchester United’s Old Trafford ground. Soccer Aid for Unicef started in 2006 and is the world’s biggest charity football match. Since its launch, it has raised over £38million for Unicef, with 2019’s event raising a record-breaking £7.9million. Soccer Aid for Unicef airs on Sunday 6th September at 6.30 pm on ITV and STV.

The new single follows last week’s surprise release of the track ‘Another Hit of Showmanship’, which features Albert Hammond Jr of The Strokes and centres on another poignant vocal performance from Spiller, who deftly channels the tension between giving in to temptation and rising above your demons.

After laying down the initial version of the track, Spiller reached out to Hammond, for whom the band opened on a series of 2018 solo shows. “‘Another Hit of Showmanship’ reminds me of being at a club night called Ramshackle years ago at the O2 Academy in Bristol, where they’d play bands like The Libertines and Razorlight and Scissor Sisters, and of course The Strokes,” says Spiller. “I hit up Albert out of the blue and told him, ‘We’ve got this song, and I’m so excited to see what you would do with it.’ As soon as he got his hands on it, he took it to a whole different level—it really just shows why he’s so brilliant at what he does.”

And these two tracks are just some of the spectacular delights on offer on the Strange Days album. In an organic turn of events for a band massively embraced by some of rock-and-roll history’s greatest icons—a feat that’s included opening for The Rolling Stones, The Who, and Guns N’ Roses—Strange Days finds The Struts joining forces with not only Robbie Williams and Albert Hammond Jr, but also Def Leppard’s Joe Elliott and Phil Collen on the hip-shaking stomper ‘I Hate How Much I Want You’.

And on the band’s heaviest track to date, the fierce and filthy anthem ‘Wild Child’, the four-piece of Spiller, guitarist Adam Slack, bassist Jed Elliott, and drummer Gethin Davies, are super-charged by the blistering guitar work of Rage Against The Machine’s Tom Morello.

Elsewhere the explosive ‘All Dressed Up (With Nowhere To Go)’ unfolds in snarling power chords and exquisitely cheeky lyrics while the beautifully weary ‘Burn It Down’, finds The Struts slipping into a bittersweet mood, serving up a slow-burning ballad that sounds straight from the sessions for Exile on Main St. The sole cover song on Strange Days, ‘Do You Love Me’ sees The Struts updating a fantastically sleazy track first recorded by KISS in 1976.

Strange Days

The Strange Days album came to life over the course of a charmed and frenzied burst of creativity this spring. After getting tested for COVID-19, the band all moved into the Los Angeles home of Jon Levine, a producer who worked extensively on their acclaimed second album YOUNG & DANGEROUS. Within just ten days of couch-crashing at Levine’s house, The Struts had laid down nine original tracks alongside their masterful cover of the KISS B-side: a lean, mean body of work that amounts to their most glorious output to date.

“It was so much fun to make a record this way instead of getting everything done in between touring, working with multiple producers in multiple countries,” says Spiller. “We were all just burning to capture that excitement as much as we possibly could, and at times it felt like the songs were literally just falling from the sky. It was undoubtedly a magical ten days for us—and I hope when people hear the album, it gives them a taste of that magic too.”

Mixed by Claudius Mittendorfer (Panic! At the Disco, Arctic Monkeys, Johnny Marr), the result is a powerhouse album that lifts The Struts’ glammed-up breed of modern rock to entirely new and wildly thrilling heights.

https://www.xsnoize.com/the-struts-robb … isten-now/

STRANGE DAYS

{Verse: Luke Spiller}
When you stumble and fall get yourself off the ground
Play your favorite song and sing it out loud
Take a deep breath and in time you'll begin to smile

{Verse: Robbie Williams}
Listen to the wind, it's the sweetest of sounds
Smilin' at the stranger on the Underground
Every little thing that you do goes a long long way

{Pre-Chorus: Luke Spiller}
But we don't' talk about it
But isn't it good to be down here alive
Something money could never buy
It's worth more than a million roses

{Chorus: Luke Spiller}
Oh these are strange days
In many strange ways
Science Fiction I believе
Has become reality

{Chorus - Robbie Williams}
Oh thеse are strange times
Lost in our mi-minds
We don't know, it's unclear
Where we'll be this time next year

{Luke Spiller}
Oh-oh-oh-oh, Strange Days
Strange Days

{Verse - Robbie Williams}
Girls and boys are rushing to be on show
What's the hurry children you're forgetting to grow
Make the best of where you begin in this crazy world

{Robbie Williams}
So let's talk about it
I know you sometimes hate the way that you feel

{Luke Spiller}
Life's about this, what makes you real , uh-uh-uh
It's worth more than a million roses

{Chorus - The Struts}
In many strange ways
A massive stew, out of space
Send help cause we lost our way

Oh these are strange times
Lost in our mi-minds
We're standing by, we can't grow
Inside of this TV show

{Luke Spiller}
Strange Days

{Instrumental}

{Chorus - The Struts}
In many strange ways
Science Fiction I believe
Has become reality

{Chorus - The Struts}
Oh these are strange times
Lost in our mi-minds
We don't know, it's unclear
Where we'll be this time next year

{Luke Spiller}
Strange Days

Strange Days

Great song , loving it ..

Agree!

Ждем клип в ближайшее время.

https://sun1-92.userapi.com/2d0p1mI_Q8C_drXBo-WEOtaroDOMU_7jiWXW-Q/pX4fiqO8pSc.jpg

Waiting with baited breath to see the video  :yep:

“It was so much fun to make a record this way instead of getting everything done in-between touring, working with multiple producers in multiple countries,” says The Struts’ frontman Luke Spiller. “We were all just burning to capture that excitement as much as we possibly could, and at times it felt like the songs were literally just falling from the sky. It was undoubtedly a magical ten days for us – and I hope when people hear the album, it gives them a taste of that magic too.”

People will have already heard Robbie Williams singing with you on the album’s title-track. Did you not know him at all before he suddenly popped up during your Instagram Quarantine Radio show?
Luke: “No! It was so bizarre how everything just fell out of the sky. It was literally three weeks before we were going into the studio he reached out to me and said, ‘Hey, can I call you?’ completely out of the blue. I was really taken aback by how open and genuine and nice he was, and I said, ‘Look, we’re about to go into the studio, if I come up with something, might you be interested?’ and he said, ‘Absolutely.’ While we were in the studio, every now and then I’d think, ‘Oh, maybe this is something we could have Robbie on,’ and that’s how the title-track came about. I sent him the rough version, and he was so gracious, and we ended up cutting the vocals on his porch in Beverley Hills. All the bird song that you hear at the beginning, that’s real, and a couple of planes went by and we kept that in too. It was a pretty unique situation.”

Robbie Williams is obviously incredibly well known, but was there anything you learned about him in the process of doing this song?
Luke: “It’s probably not a surprise to anyone, but I’d say I was struck by just how much charisma he has. When I met him it was very casual, and as a performer, I can relate to the fact that when you’re not onstage and not on camera you’re more laidback. But when the camera hit ‘record’ for the video, he suddenly went into ‘Robbie Williams Mode’, smiling into the camera, and dancing with an umbrella and I was just like, ‘Yeah, you’re a star.’ I don’t want to sound cliched, but he really has that X factor, and it was brilliant to see the cheeky, light-hearted, optimistic vibe he brought to the video.”
Adam: “I always hate the idea of bragging about anything we do in this band, but I’ve had plenty of people saying, ‘Oh, have you got Robbie Williams on your song? That’s so great!’ We’re very grateful for all his involvement.”

https://www.kerrang.com/features/the-st … g-to-make/

The Struts и Робби рассказывают про написание и запись песни Strange Days.

Music video by Children In Need performing Stop Crying Your Heart Out (Radio 2 Allstars).

A Decca records release © 2020 Children In Need, under exclusive licence to Universal Music Operations Limited

Featuring: Bryan Adams, Izzy Bizu, Grace Chatto of Clean Bandit, Cher, Mel C, Jamie Cullum, Ella Eyre, Paloma Faith, Rebecca Ferguson, Jess Glynne, Sheku Kanneh-Mason, Lenny Kravitz, KSI, Lauv, Ava Max, Kylie Minogue, James Morrison, Gregory Porter, Nile Rodgers, Jack Savoretti, Jay Sean, Anoushka Shankar, Robbie Williams, Yola, Grace Chatto and the BBC Concert Orchestra.

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/BBC-Children-In-Need-single.jpg

Альтернативный вариант песни (и текста) появился сегодня