Альтернативный текст

Robbie Williams Forum | Feelfine Stranger. Добро пожаловать на главный форум Робби Уильямса в России!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Свежая пресса

Сообщений 121 страница 150 из 945

I HELPED ROBBIE WILLIAMS TALK TO HIS DEAD GRAN Ghostly telly show MOST HAUNTED is a surprise cult hit, scaring a million brits out of their wits each week. With spine-chilling locations,jerky night-vision cameras and petrified crew looking for spooks, it has built up a loyal following. It even has an army of celebrity fans. Robbie Williams has become hooked and introduced the living TV show to his Hollywood pals. The singer has even had a personal reading from medium and show presenter Derek Acorah, where he communicated with his dead gran. Derek, 55, now the country's best-known ghost hunter, says "Robbie invited me to his apartment in London. He was really friendly and started calling me Degsey immediately. "We chatted and he told me how much he loved the programme. He said he had given Most Haunted DVDs to lots of friends including Robert De Niro, Danny DeVito and Billy Crystal and that they were all hooked on the show. "We sat chatting for while but i noticed he had something on his mind, i sensed he needed reassurance so i offered to do a reading. "I was able to contact a couple of his loved ones, including his grandmother, whom he dearly loved. It was very emotional, he was moved to tears. But he was thilled that i was able to make contact. She told him some personal things he said only she would know. "And he was gobsmacked when his gran gave her opinion about a women he had asked on a date. "I can't say who it was but he couldn't believe it saying, "No one, knows that. It only happened 36 hours ago." Robbie's spiritual encounter continued even after Derek left. "I told him it was likely his gran would do something in the apartment after i had gone to let him know she really was there. "When i was in the car on the way home Robbie texted me to say the television had gone blurred, there was a loud knock on the bathroom door and he heard shuffling by his pool table. I told him that was his grandmother." Robbie wrote Nan's song on his Escapology album for his grandmother Betty. He also has a B tattooed behind his left ear in memory of her. (The Sun) 

The sun он и в Африке the sun...

То , что   Роб входит  в список  самых  сексуальных   мужчин  планеты.     С  чем  я просто  не  могу  не  согласиться. :wub:

Отредактировано dexer (23.08.2005 13:10)

То , что   Роб входит  в список  самых  сексуальных   мужчин  планеты.     С  чем  я просто  не  могу  не  согласиться. :wub:

Это ты к чему?  :huh: У нас уже и свой опрос был, и все здесь давно не сомневаются ( если когда-то сомневались) в сексуальной привлекательности Роба :wub:

*шепотом* это не я была ))) *и все дружно поняли и промолчали* ))))

Отредактировано Fiona (23.08.2005 14:48)

ужасть!!  :wacko:  девчат, скажите, вы где траву берёте? :blink:  :blink:

ужасть!!  девчат, скажите, вы где траву берёте?

Этот вопрос я им уже задавал,когда они искали в аве Яны индейцев...но они сказали что они не курят!!!! :blink:  :blink:

"Intensive Care" coming in October

Robbie Williams' sixth studio album, "Intensive Care", will drop October 24, his record label have confirmed.

The new album, which, according to tabloid reports, will take a reggae direction, follows his 2004 album "Escapology. As reported in previous news commentary, [read: Details emerge on Robbie Williams album, world tour], there is growing pressure on Williams to deliver a huge-selling record after the modest critical and commercial disappointment of the previous set. A live album, 2003's "Live At Knebworth" and last winters hits set have however gone some way to offsetting his 25m label advance with EMI.

The new album was recorded in LA and will be led by first single "Tripping", on October 3. A gig, at the Berlin Velodrom on October 9, will be the first of a huge series of tour dates across Europe and North America. The gig will be filmed for broadcast at a later date.

Robbie reveals details of new album

Following weeks of speculation, Robbie is excited to announce details of his new album 'INTENSIVE CARE'.

After two years of continuous writing, the album, which was recorded exclusively in Los Angeles will be released on October 24th and preceded by the first single ‘Tripping’ on October 3rd. You will be able to hear the first radio plays of the single, which Robbie refers to as “something like a mini-gangster Opera” from September 5th.
For the first time, Robbie will be launching his album with a live show outside of the UK. The concert will take place in the heart of Europe at Velodrom, Berlin on October 9th. The show is a one off, never to be repeated special which will be filmed for the first ever Europe-wide cinecast in high definition and surround sound, with TV broadcasts to follow.

Tickets for the Velodrom go on sale on September 5th and tickets for the cinecast go on sale on September 9th. Further information and exciting competitions will be added to this site very soon.

T-Mobile customers are in for something extra special. Must-have mobile music content will be available from September 5th–11th when T-Mobile users can exclusively download material from the first single ‘Tripping’ before it is released to other digital music providers. During this exclusive period, T-Mobile customers will be able to download realtones, ringtones, ringbacktones and wallpaper of the single.

In Germany, fans can look forward to a mobile download of the full track of the single prior to its official in-store release date in October. T-Mobile will also offer its customers the ‘Tripping’ video clip as download or video-streaming in available European markets before it is released to television. This will be the first of many offerings T-Mobile will be able to provide subscribing fans through its long-term partnership with Robbie.

"I'm a huge fan of 'The Lilac Time,' so I thought I'd spend a couple of days writing some folk songs with Stephen Duffy, just for a change.'

вот теперь почему-то я окончательно поверил!!!
спасибо, Джун!

значит, уже в начале сентября можно будет услышать Trippin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-mobile - крут!!!!!!

Отредактировано Better Man (24.08.2005 10:54)

значит, уже в начале сентября можно будет услышать Trippin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  T-mobile - крут!!!!!!

Алекс а у тебя оператор T-mobile что ли?Как ты собираешся услышать  Trippin а? :blink:  :D...

Всегда пожалуйста :)
Только нам-то какая радость от T-mibile, разьве у нас он представлен?

:close: упс : )
я не дочитал статью до конца : )
я увидел "Tmobile" и "download" и мне на автомате показалось, что можно так просто через даунлоад-менеджер скачать : )))))))

ну да ладно. Немцы добрые. По-крайней мере, фаны Робби : )) выложат!

ну да ладно. Немцы добрые. По-крайней мере, фаны Робби : )) выложат!

Врядли они пойдут против закона  :argh: , а песню и то можно будет послушать только  на телефоне... <_< !!!! :D

Врядли они пойдут против закона  :argh: , а песню и то можно будет послушать только  на телефоне... <_< !!!! :D

А на самом сайте можно будет прослушать?

Держи карман шире)))В таком случае получится,что у пользователей T-mobile нет никаких преимуществ...

Да выложат. Только, быть может, это будет запись микрофоном с динамика телефона... К примеру... : )))

Где вы нашли вообще этих немцев??? :wacko:

Да выложат. Только, быть может, это будет запись микрофоном с динамика телефона... К примеру... : )))

Надежда умирает последней...,Да..."T -mobile" их потом по судам затаскает...!!!!

Нет : )))) Все таки эти песни для хороших телефонов рассчитаны, так что в них будет Белый зуб, ну или ИК. Но все равно, качество не будет 320 и даже 192. Будет 96 скорее всего.

Нет : )))) Все таки эти песни для хороших телефонов рассчитаны, так что в них будет Белый зуб, ну или ИК. Но все равно, качество не будет 320 и даже 192. Будет 96 скорее всего.

вот именно!!
к тому же Radio мы за месяц до выхода сингла услышали.
Так что, народ, всё послушаем раньше намеченного! мне Роб сам сказал ;)

вот именно!!
к тому же Radio мы за месяц до выхода сингла услышали.
Так что, народ, всё послушаем раньше намеченного! мне Роб сам сказал ;)

на то ты у нас и Лучший человек :)

на то ты у нас и Лучший человек

:blush: спасибо..
но на этом форуме все одинаковы!!! все - лучшие! :)

но на этом форуме все одинаковы!!! все - лучшие!

Хе...кто бы совневался... ;)  :D ...

но на этом форуме все одинаковы!!! все - лучшие! :)

я имела ввиду ты у нас один Bettet man :rolleyes:

так что в них будет Белый зуб, ну или ИК

почему белый? голубой ведь...

Да..."T -mobile" их потом по судам затаскает...!!!!

да ладно, не смеши, кого они таскать будут? так бы нас уже всех бы перетаскали : ))

почему белый?

Потому что описалась (ударение на первую А, если что : )) )

Так...Наверное я несовсем  в тему пишу,но все-таки...Голосуем за Робби.Опрос на самого привлекательного мужчину.Роб лидирует!!! :inlove:  :wub: Уррра!!! Итак голосуем: http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattr...=false&error=-6

так как вся первая шестёрка, -  :fu: (кроме Роба) то можно и за него проголосовать... *кошмар, я голосую в опросе на самого привлекательного мужчину, докатился...: )*

Какой соблазн за Вуда проголосовать... :devil:  но нет... Робби! Робби! *скандирую* :laugh:

Я всегда была склонна гоняться за двумя зайцами, поэтому проголосовала и за Вуда и за Уильямса :wub:  (но через 15 минут я за Роба еще разок проголосую :devil: )