Àëüòåðíàòèâíûé òåêñò

Robbie Williams Forum | Feelfine Stranger. Äîáðî ïîæàëîâàòü íà ãëàâíûé ôîðóì Ðîááè Óèëüÿìñà â Ðîññèè!

Èíôîðìàöèÿ î ïîëüçîâàòåëå

Ïðèâåò, Ãîñòü! Âîéäèòå èëè çàðåãèñòðèðóéòåñü.

Òðåê-ãèä îò Ðîááè (àëüáîì Rudebox)

Ñîîáùåíèé 1 ñòðàíèöà 10 èç 10

Rudebox
A track by track guide by Robbie Williams
Article added on August 21, 2006

“It wasn’t till I was in the studio the other day listening to a few of the tracks back,  I was with the Soul Mekanik boys and the thought hit me…Do songs like the ones you like, Im eight albums in, why didn’t I think of this before. Doh! I’ve just been scared to make this record before I think.

My solo career started when the Britpop explosion did, and I thought try and make songs that sound like that, but this is now…I’m 32 years old, eight albums in, and this is the record I’ve always wanted to make. It’s the start for me. It’s reignited how I think about what I can do with music myself. I’ve always been scared to try out different things and this album I think I’ve lost the fear of where I should be in my head as a populist, as a populist artist, and it means I can just go and do wonky pop now, which is all I really wanted to do anyway.

It has become something on which I’ve found myself. This is the right direction for me personally, this is what it is. I saw the whole Robbie thing coming to a close, I couldn’t make another album like the ones I’d made, and this has just opened up a thousand other doors. What I am excited about now is making more music. I love all the stuff on the album, I love Rudebox, it’s a favourite song of mine. I don’t know what’s gonna happen now, I’m excited about getting it out there, but I’m more excited about making more.”

Robbie Williams, August 2006

Rudebox

Danny & Kelvin (aka Soul Mekanik) sent me the very basic drum track and it just became a floor shaker with lyrics straight outta Stoke on Trent. My heads been in some strange places and taken some strange exit turns since I was 16. When we get in the studio we gel and we know where we are going, we get excited when it’s right. I think I’m/were onto something. I just think the synchronicity of where we come from and how we are as people adds its own certain chemistry in the studio. It’s a bit strange to be playing this live at the moment cos no one knows it and the venues are massive and playing something so leftfield can be quite daunting, it is something I haven't done on any other tour (played something no one knows) usually I am a big fan of give them what they want. This time I decided it is a case of give them what they don't know they want yet.

Viva Life on Mars

For me it is doing away with all I have been taught and instead of investing my faith in a Catholic religion, I decided that the fantasies on the internet are more interesting than the fantasies at the pulpit. I see it as 'Oh Brother Where Art Thou', meets Primal Scream when they were good; there has been 3 World Cups since then. Is this my first ever hoe down? A few hoes have bought me down before…

Lovelight

I wouldn’t have known about Lovelight if it hadn’t have been for Tom Middleton’s ‘The Trip’ album- he put it on there, and I fell in love with it instantly…I cant believe how big that song is and no one knows it. It is amazing to work with a white boy with a ghetto pass like Mark Ronson. He is on the cutting edge of all that is good out there and still manages to love pop. I feel honoured to work with somebody that puts cynicism aside in favour of the truth. I was concerned about singing that vocal, because its full on falsetto all the way through it and I’d only ever done that on the chorus of a track called ‘Tripping’ that I did a couple of years ago. I knew that Lewis Taylor had done such a great vocal that it would be really hard to replicate but I think I did good singing…

King Of The Bongo (added on October 4, 2006: new song title: Bongo Bong / Je Ne T'Aime Plus)

I didn’t pick this song, It picked me…’King Of The Bongo’ was played to me by a couple of friends of mine six years ago, and I always thought “I’ve got to cover this..” and now was the right time. ‘King Of The Bongo’ to me is like an unwritten Disney Film. How did Lily Allen end up on here? I knew about her as I had met her at the studio. The Lily Allen Phenomenon is not solely contained to the UK she seems to be doing well everywhere...good on her too.

She's Madonna

My life seems to be like a never ending edition of Jim'll fix it. I am truly blessed. The odds of Robbie Williams making a ninth album ten years ago would have been more than long against. To be writing this album and having my heroes work with me feels phenomenal. I played Tour De France by Kraftwerk and said “I like this, Can we do something like this, but not much like this,” but then everything else came together pretty quickly. In case anyone asks…There is nothing tongue in cheek about this song at all, I have always fancied Madonna. I'd have hoped for it to be this good, but you can never tell before venturing into the studio. It is just a bonus that it worked out so well.

Keep On

There were 3 things I taped off the TV that I used to watch on repeat when I was a kid– Prince’s Alphabet St Tour, Public Enemy @ Brixton and The Happy Mondays at G Mex. I suppose I was interested in the Happy Mondays because they looked like psychedelic next door neighbours with faces and attitude that I understood. Little did we all know that in 2006 we would still be chasing 1989? I can't remember lyrics at the best of times, there are so many in this so I doubt I will ever do it live. It is about choosing a different kind of life and believing in the boogie and all it brings.

Good Doctor

Originally we had a sample from the ‘Return of Django’ by the Upsetters, but we got rid of that, but we could always do that later. Sorry The Upsetters…It came from trying to bend the rules of a sober life, I am 32 and am still trying to look for a short cut, there isn't one. Is it hard to rhyme all those medical terms? No but it is hard to find a perfect balance.

The Actor

Partly written on Oscars Night, ‘The Actor’ is about living in LA, and how it has given me little respect for the acting profession. I don't see this as a dance song at all; I see it as a story over Germanic electro pop.

Never Touch That Switch

The first records I bought were electro records and I never thought in a million years it would be something Robbie Williams could do. It only struck me in the studio as we were recording. Although I didn't write this one it just reminded me of pre-narcotics and pro-stealing your mums’ lino. What does it mean? I don't know, it is in the eye of the beholder. To me ‘Never Touch That Switch’ is all about never opening your system to the mood altering experience...you don't know what it can do to you.

Louise

When I was writing and recording Intensive Care with Stephen Duffy, ‘Louise’ by the Human League kept on being the centre point on what I wanted to achieve with the record. With Louise I remember when it first came out, and then I didn’t listen to it for ages until the middle of the 90’s. When I heard it again, it kind of broke my heart thinking of a period of time I had back when…I wanted to make an album that would hopefully break a few hearts in 10/15 years time. Louise was the template for the Intensive Care album, so it seemed the natural next step to play homage to it and I think we’ve done a good version of it. I’d always wanted to work with William Orbit, I love my ambient melancholy.

We're The Pet Shop Boys

I just love the fact that the Pet Shop Boys covered it, it is not one of their songs and I love the irony of me covering a cover. Above all that the romance for me in this song is paramount. Did I feel like a Pet Shop Boy when I was recording it? Yes absolutely (said with a big smile). Chris Heath (The person who co-wrote ‘Feel’ my autobiography with me) played it to me and I fell in love with it. I must say when I’ve listened to it back and when I get a chance to sing it, the “What have I, What have I, What have I done to deserve this” bit sends shivers down my spine, everytime it comes up. It’s a sense of history, yours and mine and those particular lyrics really affect me. It’s an honour to do it. I love the Pet Shop Boys and I was pleased to learn that amongst pop genii I can hold my own.

Burslem Normals

It is about an ideal of youth; It is about how in the 80's and the early 90's there were so many avenues to explore and so many gangs to be a part of. Youth Culture these days depressingly seems just about the Chav. Back then we had so much choice and the Burslem Normals was a piece of graffiti from the town I was born in, I don't know what they were into, but they sound cool as fuck.I have always liked what I like and it has always been varied and fortunately I find myself find a position where I do not have to pigeon hole myself. The sentiment in this song is the same as the sentiment in the song 'Heaven From Here' but wonkier.

Kiss Me

Stephen Duffy plays like he hates it; I wanted to do it as I wanted him to see how good the track is. Also when this track came out in 1981, something nice must have been happening to me at the time, because it makes me feel full of hope. Youth’s yearning for life and love and all of that. Does he like it? I don't know, I daren't ask him. Ok, so I just asked him, and yes he does.

80s

I was obsessed by a track by the Mitchell Brothers called ‘Routine Check’ and also a big fan of Mike Skinner of The Streets and what he does over records, be it rapping or poetry. Its very similar to Ian Dury’s stuff to me, Im also a big fan of his, he was the first white British rapper. I’ve always always wanted to be a rapper, I’ve always been jealous of rappers because of how comfy they are and how cool they look, they’ve always got a tracksuit on and trainers and I have to dress up cos Im a popstar... I want to be a rapper but the world won't let me. The only reason I have craved my own niche is because it is not that easy. I love words and will continue to use them. It is bitter sweet about a decade where I formed an opinion, I was wrong.

90s

The 90s on the other hand was, originally going to have a sample from one of my top 5 favourite songs…Wichita Lineman in it. I didn’t like it at first, but I came around to it and did some poetry on it, some comfy rapping, with very English storytelling like a modern Roald Dahl but fatter! The 90’s then on became the 90’s after we took the sample out. I look back at it now with a fondness in my heart. I think they are just two nice bookends; ‘The 80s’ – up until I’d left school, lost my virginity, done all kinds. Then there was the whole Take That story to tell which was ‘The 90’s’. It’s weird now, I’ve spunked all the best material so I’ll have to do something drastic so that we have some source material for the next one.

Summertime

When it was originally written it was one of the first, if not the first songs I wrote when I came out of Take That and the feel of the song is a complete juxtapose of how I was at the time. When I wrote ‘Summertime’, which is a very euphoric, up song I don’t think I could have been anymore depressed, deluded, lost. I remember I went down to London in a pair of Vivian Westwood tartan bondage trousers, a pair of black Patrick Cox and a lovely white Vivian Westwood shirt…I was skinny as, a right proper raver and I moved in with a lady on new years night, and by February I was just fat! fat and horrible and lost, all over the place. That was when I met up with Ant Genn and we wrote the song together, Ant was my indie enfant terrible; I adored him cos he was cool as fuck and Northern and funny, I wanted to be him, but drugs took their tole on both of us. At least I have a lasting memory of an amazing yet catastrophic summer, plus I love the fact that little bunnies freeze in the snow.

Dickhead (Bonus Track)

Dickhead was definitely leant from the Mitchell Brothers, so they are to blame for this whole thing. Conversely amongst my friends, Dickhead is the biggest compliment that can be paid, if I call you a Dickhead I like you, but it means the reverse on this record. Life sometimes seems to be a Krypton factor course of idiots, unfortunately idiots speak the loudest. This song is for everyone who thinks I am a Dickhead, I am just reciprocating, the feeling is mutual.

RUDEBOX

Do the rudebox, Shake your rudebox x4
Ok then back to basics grab your shell toes and your fat laces
A little hand clap for some funk faces and make your body move in the following places
goes up your back and then down your spine and when it hits your head…
Ok then back to baseheads dance like you just won at the special Olympics I got the rudebox of the back of a spaceship, so sick I just had to take it
The R.U.D.E.B.O.X.  up yer jacksy, split yer kecks sing a song of semtex, pocket full of durex body full of mandrex. Are we gonna have sex (yes) will you wear your knee socks (ohh) back to the rudebox
Got this double fantasy where we just never stop, ive got one design and that’s to funk you to the top. Know whats on my mind there’s only one thing you will find, I got one design and that’s to bump you til you drop
Rudebox, do the rudebox, cos you so nasty
Rudebox, shake your rudebox, why you so nasty
Ok then back to spaceship, take both pills fuck the matrix
Jack those jills shake your Playtex rock 3 stripes not the asics
A.D.I.D.A.S old school cos it’s the best – yes
Tk max cost less yes
Jackson looks a mess bless
Ok then what to do, if you try to jack me ill rudebox you, if you rudebox me ill rudebox your whole crew cos its what I do aint that right boo – true
I’ll ride with you if you can get me to the border cos the sheriff’s after me for what I did to his daughter. I did it like this – you did it like that – I love it when you double clap clap
Grab this double fantasy where we just never stop, ive got one design and that’s to funk you to the top. Know whats on my mind there’s only one thing you will find, I got one design and that’s to bump you til you drop
Ok then check the tan line, make your body shape like you’re stood on a landmine call me on my mobile not the landline and the jack the mainline at the same time
Ok this is what we do, got a jam so fresh its nice for you
Ok give it what you got and dial 808 for the bass to drop
Ok then whats the fracas grab your cardy your lead hat and your bus pass you don’t sweat much for a fat lass grab your rudebox cos your box is righteous
Ok bum rush the show I got high speed dubbing on my stereo and all the tunes in the box are the cherrio, I know I told you before, did you hear me though
Grab this double fantasy where we just never stop, ive got one design and that’s to funk you to the top. Know whats on my mind there’s only one thing you will find, i got one design and that’s to bump you til you drop
Do the rudebox, shake your rudebox (repeat to fade)

VIVA LIFE ON MARS

I just wanna be x4
I lost all faith in what I know, the future doesn’t need me so I kick a bo agen a wo and head it till it don’t hurt no more. Use my cuts and lacerations, feed myself a new sensation woah woah
Take a ride on your high horse, if the horse is blind, use the force      the falcon flies in two straight lines, red five standing by, its not a moon its a   space station, it feels good the good vibration woah woah
I know that you know some lovely people. Send them all an invitation, yer party to a segregation woah. Woah
Viva life on mars I’m calling, sending my frequency to the galaxy so you can see people down here
They don’t want us to discuss the picture in the caves of us. A nosebleed and a bag of coal then they put you in a hole. We’re knee deep in information, and they can’t stop this conversation. Woah woah
I know that you know some lovely people. Send them all an invitation, party to a segregation woah. Woah
Viva life on mars I’m calling, sending my frequency to the galaxy so you can see we’re all down here
I just wanna be x 8
Love is natural love is good, not everybody does it but everybody should. With them and us we’ve made a mess, till they decide which god is best. Free yourself from liberation from lake Geneva to the freeland station woah woah
I know that you know some lovely people. Send them all an invitation, yer party to a segregation woah woah.
Viva life on mars I’m calling, sending my frequency to the galaxy so you can see people down here
Viva life on mars I’m calling x4

LOVELIGHT

What am I supposed to do
To keep from going under
Now your making holes in my heart and yes it’s starting to show
I’ve been holding back
Is it any wonder?
Since you walked right into my life and interrupted the flow
CHORUS
I wanna know
Baby when you’re with me
Who do you think you’re foolin’?
Making me feel so short
Turnin’ your lovelight down again
Why don’t you let me be
You don’t know what you’re doin’
Making me feel so short
And turnin’ your lovelight down again
Did it again, did it again
Baby I’ve got to know
Are we gonna make it?
Lay it down right beside me tonight and do whatever you feel
Baby your in control
Where you gonna take it?
Don’t you think that I’ll do you right you know darn well that I will
CHORUS
I wanna know
Baby when you’re with me
Making me feel so short
Why don’t you let me be
Making me feel so short
Do it again, do it again
Do it again, do it again
Baby you turn your lovelight down
And I don’t know, just how long I can stick around
Gonna need more, and it ain’t just physical
I dunno what I can do, if I’ve found that
It ain’t love this time around
Keep turning down your lovelight, did it again  (x 4)
CHORUS
When ever you….
Baby when you’re with me
Making me feel so short
Why don’t you let me be
Making me feel so short
REPEAT AND FADE

BONGO BONG / Je Ne T'aime Plus

Mama was queen of the mambo
Papa was king of the Congo
Deep down in the jungle
I started bangin' my first bongo
Every monkey'd like to be
In my place instead of me
Cause I'm the king of bongo, baby
I'm the king of bongo bong
I went to the big town
Where there is a lot of sound
From the jungle to the city
Looking for a bigger crown
So I play my boogie
For the people of big city
But they don't go crazy
When I'm bangin' in my boogie
I'm the "king of the bongo, king of the bongo bong"
Hear me when I come
King of the bongo, king of the bongo bong
They say that I'm a clown
Making too much dirty sound
They say there is no place for little monkey in this town
Nobody'd like to be in my place instead of me
Cause nobody go crazy when I'm bangin' on my boogie
I'm the king of the bongo, king of the bongo bong
Hear me when I come
Bangin' on my bongo all that swing belongs to me
I'm so happy there's nobody in my place instead of me
I'm a king without a crown hanging loose in a big town
But I'm the king of bongo baby I'm the king of bongo bong
Hear me when I come, baby, king of the bongo, king of the bongo bong...

SHE’S MADONNA

Oh, Madonna, Madonna
I don't miss you
just who
you used to be
and you don't ring true
so please
stop calling me
Your "I love you"'s
are ten a penny
You're dropping clues
like you've got any
You got to choose
There's been so many ohhhh
I love you baby
but face it she's Madonna
No man on earth
could say that he don't want her
This look of love
says I'm leaving
you're frozen now
I've done the freezing
I'm walking out
Madonna's calling me
She's got to be
obscene to be believed
That's her routine
Not what she means to me
I found myself
by circumstance
across a room
where people dance
And quite by chance
she' danced right next me
I love you baby
No man on earth
would say that he don't want her
It's me not you
I've got to move on
You're younger too
but she's got her groove on
I'm sorry love
Madonna's calling me
Oh, Madonna, Madonna
I want to tell you a secret
We're having drinks
with Kate and Stella
Gwyneth's here
she's brought her fella
But all I wanna do
is take Madonna home
I love you baby
No man on earth
would say that he don't want her
It's me not you
I've got to move on
You're younger too
I'm sorry love
Madonna's calling me

KEEP ON

Hotel motel Holiday Inn
Hotel motel Holiday Inn
Hotel motel
Vein popping
Heart  clogging
Name dropping
Life stopping
Got no strings
But I think with my dingalingaling
Can’t sing can’t speak ting tong’s tong ting
I’m popping
And I’m locking
Pulse stopping
Hypnotic
Got no strings
But I think with my dingalingaling
Wing chang with the ching ching ting tong’s tong ting
(I love my Mum and I love my Dad
They never had any love I’ve had
So much love it’s driving me mad)
Blood clotter
Slender tone
Say très bon
Dingadingdongadongadong
Sound of the town
Gets a little louder
He saw and I saw in my soul mine
If you’re in the club and you hear this sound
Come on everybody boogie down boogie down
Running in the fast lane
Speeding in the dark
Trying to maintain
The feeling in your heart
No leaving
Shallow breathing
Girl weeping
Teef teathing
Got no strings but I think with my dingaling
Wu tang with the bling bling
Sing a song sing sing
Naughty things
We’re geezing
Day creeping
Got not strings but I think with my dingaling
Wu tang with the bling bling
I spin with a tin tin  gin grin
They never have any love I’ve had
Blood clotter
Slender tone
Say très bon
Like a dingadingdongadongadong
Sound of the town
Gets a little louder
He saw and I saw in my soul mine
If you’re in this club and you hear this sound
Running in the fast lane
Speeding in the dark
Trying to maintain
No feeling in your heart
Running in the fast lane
Speeding in the dark
Trying to maintain
Hotel motel Holiday Inn
Hotel motel Holiday Inn
Hotel motel
Croups crouping
Roots rooting
Ludes looting
Loops hooping
Got no strings but I think with my dingalingaling
Two two for the two ting tong ting two stonking
Two’s two
Looks luking
Fruits fruiting
Sleuths sleuthing
Got no strings  I think with my dingalingaling
Root root for the rooting
Toot toot for the tooting
They never have any love I’ve had
Blood clotter
Slender tone
Say très bon
Like a dingadingdongadongadong
Sound of the town
Gets a little louder
He saw and I saw my saw mine
If you’re in this club and you hear this sound
Running in the fast lane
Speeding in the dark
Trying to maintain
No feeling in your heart
Running in the fast lane
Speeding in the dark
Trying to maintain
No feeling in your heart

GOOD DOCTOR

Chorus

You alright star
No star
You alright star
You alright star
No star
I don ‘t feel proper
1st Verse
I went to the dr to get a prescription
I told him little fact and lots of fiction
About a bad back that I ain’t got
He tried to sell me faith healing
But I think not
I want Xanax, Vicadin and Oxycotton
Funky fill the form out
So I can drop em’
I’ve got all these demons
And I can’t stop em’
To tell you the truth Doc
I might have a problem
Robert Williams take one adoral with water in the morning
As if I’m goin’ to take one tablet I’m Keith Moon  Dick head
Chorus 2
He said this one’s to take you up
Wow how
He said this one’s to take you down
When I take um I don’t feel sound
And  I look rather… Round
You alright star
No star
You alright star
No star
You alright star
No star
I don ‘t feel proper
2nd Verse
You know what Doc its alright and all
I just heart me leg its not terminal
But a pain killer could help for whats wrong with my knee
And I’m a little bit down from too much tea
Got me own collection can’t get an erection
If I take em’ too long they’ll fuck me complextion
That’s right If I take em for like more than a few days I get that haunted look
Give me loads of pills, Give me loads of pills, Give me loads of pills, Give me loads of pills
Chorus 3
Wow how
Wow how
You alright star
No star
You alright star
No star
You alright star
Five star
I don ‘t feel proper
Middle 8 ish
Now if you go to the barber shop long enough then you’re goina’ get a hair cut
And if go to the doctors regular, then you gots to be a fuck up
Well I’ve got 5 or 6 if I’m at a loss
Do I have a history of drug abuse, well I never tick that box
And I now that some of you are going to be really really cross
The drug’s stop working so prescription pills are boss
The glory days are gone and we’ve all stopped havin’ it
No raves no more just bedside cabinet
Sleepers are great but don’t start dabbing it
The world carries on spinning we’re mad in’it
Chorus 3
Wow how
Wow how
You alright star
No star
You alright star
No star
You alright star
Five star
I don ‘t feel proper
You alright star
No star
Are you five star
No star
You alright star
Five star
I don ‘t feel proper

Know what doc, it’s not like I’ve been doin’ any research or anything
But if you can give me any of the following pills I’d be very very greatful cos I feel poorly
So that’s
Codeine
Morphine
Opium
Methadone
Menocrabedene
Hydroanoxycodeine
Anolodene
Buprenopheine
ButroPhenol
Adorel
Dorel
Work with me antidepressants
But not Saint Johns Wort
Cos I can get that at
Boots!

THE ACTOR

Principal actors to the stage please,
Act One is about to begin in 8 seconds.
VERSE ONE:
First you can't act, now you can't stop,
(What's my motivation?)
I used to like you... a lot,
(I was the class nerd)
Exactly who I'm s'posed to be,
(I'm totally Strasberg)
You play a doctor on TV,
(What you're doing is SO brave)
VERSE TWO:
Deep down you're dirty but you try,
(I'm a good person)
The truth would break you so you lie,
(I want my work to matter)
It's in the choices that you make,
(I want to inspire)
No talent, just fate.
CHORUS:
I don't know where you begin,
I end, we start
Again,
They need, you love,
We all watch
The Actor Acting.
VERSE THREE:
Good from far but far from good,
(All I have is my instinct)
You love to act, I wish you would,
(It's not acting, it's re-acting)
Act like you're not from out of space,
(When I'm on stage I feel alive)
You know ambition isn't grace,
(For me it's the craft)
VERSE FOUR:
Made of Sex, Maida Vale,
(Would I do better in New York)
You are the Alpha Male,
(I'm just too pretty for that role)
You are the good, you are the great,
(The words have power)
Now let me fill you with my hate.
(CHORUS)
MIDDLE 8:
Monroe,
(Monroe)
Barrymore,
(Barrymore)
Mansfield,
(MANSFIELD)
D-d-d-d-Dame d-Dame d-Dame Judi Dench,
(Judi Dench)
Madonna Ritchie,
(Ritchie)
Ritchie, Ritchie, Ritchie.
Streep,
Close,
Hepburn,
Burt Reynolds.
Niven,
Danson,
Bundy,
BARDOT.
Joaquin,
Joaquin,
Joaquin,
Joaquin,
Joaquin,
(Joaquin)
Joaquin,
(Joaquin)
Joaquin,
(Joaquin)
SWANK.
(CHORUS)
OUTRO SPEECH:
In the future,
Everybody will be anonymous for fifteen minutes,
You are, we all are a test card,
The stars of CCTV,
We ARE the nature of the beast.

NEVER TOUCH THAT SWITCH

Size of which is paradoxic the only way you’re gonna stop this
In the vessel there’s a switch in the middle, you really shouldn’t fiddle cause its toxic. Listen up ‘cos it’s a red light, and the pressure’s blowing up tight
There’s a skism in the time mechanism, there’s a skism in the time mekanism
Never touch that switch, even if you want to. You don’t know what it can do.
See the futures in the distance I know I’m facing some resistance
Getting back within the blink of a bubble, time machine never gives us any
Trouble. There’s a riot down in Shelton, only minutes after Brixton but this city never made it on the telly. Or the rumble of the nations underbelly
You know you’re heading for a meltdown, and you’re living in a tin town
Thinking that you’re gonna be somebody, living in the land of milk and honey
Listen up ‘cos it’s a red light, and the futures blowing up tight
There’s a skism in the time mechanism, there’s a skism in the time mekanism

LOUISE

When he saw her getting of the bus
It seemed to wipe away the years
Her face was older, just a little rough
But her eyes were still so clear
He drank his coffee and he hurried out
Across before she walked away
Then he approached her like a little child
Too scared for what he had to say
"hello, louise,
Remember me?
Now should we part
Or stay awhile?
As if we were still lovers"
She took a moment just to recognise the man she'd known so well before
And as he started to apologise
Lose any bitterness she bore
She gently put her finger on his lips
To let him know she understood
And with her suitcase standing on the floor
Embraced him like a lover would
He told louise
"you look so good
It's just you see
You make me feel
It's not always true that time heals all wounds
There are wounds that you don't wanna heal
The memories of something really good
Something truly real, that you never found again
And though they talked for just a little time
Before she said she had to go
He saw the meeting as a tiny sign
That told him all he had to know
And so louise
Waved from the bus
And as she left
She gave that smile
As if they were still lovers

WE'RE THE PET SHOP BOYS

Suburbia's a slipstream
to a memory
of a time when you were
close to me
I pretend
I'm there again
I close my eyes and see you
better than before
then I feel you touch me
and it's 1984
I know what you will say
before you start
in my heart
We're the Pet Shop Boys
We're the Pet Shop Boys
Every thought's a fashion
or a crime
and every boy is just
a waste of time
but I pretend
it was different then
Maybe it's a habit
Maybe it's a sin
But I find out
when I try it on
it crawls beneath my skin
Once it gets inside me
it won't go
Now I know
We're the Pet Shop Boys
We're the Pet Shop Boys
Rent
Shopping
Being boring
It's alright
It's a sin
I'm not scared
In denial
I want a dog
I want a lover
Can you forgive her?
Do I have to?
What have I? What have I?
What have I done to deserve this?

BURLSEM NORMALS

In your face there’s nowt left. They have defaced the marks you left upon the wall
The writing’s now not there at all, can you stand what you stood for, are you more normal than before?
Goodbye to the normals x 2
In your place there’s just chavs. The kids aren’t alright. They know they’re born today
Reaching out to feel the sun at the time it seemed like fun. I was there when you got done.
There for two weeks by the surf, you used to know what we were worth before the normals fell to earth
Goodbye to the normals x 2
Whatever happened to, the Meir mortals crew, the fine young casuals blew a fuse and all the Burslem lads now that they’re all dads it meant so much to me, it makes me sad
In your wake, there’s nowt left

KISS ME

In my young life I have received
Callers as though they were Christmas Eve
Disappointed and I don't know why
She gave me laughter and hope
And a sock in the eye
(A love like this is sealed with a kiss)
In my young life and I know something now
I've never tried to create a wow
Wows are few frustration more common
Now I can feel it in my soul
That's why I gave the come on
Kiss me with your mouth
Your love is better than wine
But wine is all I have
Will your love ever be mine?
Faces fall before my feet.
Like blood onto a clean white sheet
When I grow old I won't forget
To innocence my only debt
Wow I feel so fresh today
Barefoot in the snow to make love in the hay
The stars are bright in the abyss
Now I can feel you in my arms
I explode inside your kiss.

THE 80’S

Verses 1
I smoke consulate and Park Drive
drank newky brown learned how to skive
polo mints to hide my breath from my mum
did a little weed cos’ it felt like fun
did a little speed if my friends had some
nicked volkswagon badges I’m a Beastie boys son
me so horny me so young and I still get my washing done
Auntie Jo died of cancer God didn’t have an answer
rhythm was a dancer any room for a chancer
that’s me in the corner thanks sir
wore a troop track suite british nike shoes
kangol hat like LL Cools
before I was having it having it large
they nicked the BMX from out my garage
and I new it was Tire from off the estate
cos every time I saw him he smiled like we were mates
from then on in, I’d have to walk to me nan’s and I’ll dream my dreams for a sea of prams
let a hooligan on the football stands and I threw the Vs to Leeds and West Ham
And then I ran, I ran so far away
Down Scotia road to a taxi bay
Then I ran again, cause I couldn’t pay
Young muslim didn’t get his fare that day… I apologize today
Chorus
Things look better when they start
That’s how the 80’s broke my heart
Verse 2
And who are you calling poff
You like Wham, man
I hate that stuff
And then my granddad died and left a hole in the family
And lots of women there to nanny me
School was a laugh, they didn’t have ADD
Thick was the term they used for me
Over and over, repeatedly… over and over
Take my breathe away pass the bidley bidley bidley bidley bong
Pass it on the left hand side
Right turn, Clyde
That girl in the fourth year got pregnant
She was raised Catholic, brilliant
I cried, she cried, we cried, her youth died
Drank cider in the cemetery
The year above us had discovered E
And I said it won’t for me
Twelve pounds fifty
I could rob my mom’s purse and buy one off chalky
Met a girl on Monday, drank fizzy pop on Tuesday,
Fingered her on Wednesday, and on Thursday, Friday Saturday Dumped by Sunday
Chorus 2
The wonder years I’ve played my part
Verse 3
I lost my virginity to a girl called Anne Marie\
Well she said she fancied me
And then she said fuck me and I thought fuck me
And I’m all talk and it’ll be over too quickly
And it was but I couldn’t care less
I’d seen a girls part made a mess on  her dress
Ohh yes you’re now rocking with the best
Second person in my year that had seen the breast
I’m in my 30’s now and I’m still impessed
Why the Falklans Mum and what have they done
where do girls come, where do girls come where do girls come
It’s the 80’s what you looking at you mong
So youg so Long So youg so Long
Too short so long
what you’looking at you mong
Too short so long Too short so long
So long

THE 90’S

Picking up the story from where I left off It’s 1990 now so school can fuck off I got no GCSEs, nothing higher than a ‘D’
I couldn’t tell me mum because she’d batter me Me and Tate sat on the bowling green, life was a shitter We had five quid between us and bought six cans of bitter I took me ten Benson home and I smoked through the sorrow If I could just avoid me Mum, maybe I’d tell her tomorrow I stumbled through the door I said "Mum it’s like this"
She said “That man’s been on the phone and you’ve made the list You’re in that boy band son, come and give us a kiss”
Phoned up Martin and Rich and carried on getting pissed Boys I don’t believe it, I’m goin’ to be famous Pick you up in a Porsche and buy you lots of trainers I met the other guys, one seemed like a cock I think it’s going to be like New Kids On The Block
I can’t be bothered ’cause I’m lazy
I hate those that hate me
I can’t forgive and it’s crazy, baby
Now I’m a video star
Baa baa baa, ba baa baa
Do you know who you are, baby
(I only wanted to get down
I’m making trouble in this town
For the five of us)
I adopted four brothers, some I liked more than others One was like a brother from another mother But the lead singer made it hard to like him And I still loved him, despite him The first three months, you know I nearly quit I played snooker with my Dad, he said “Don’t be a dick Unload the bullets, you’re mind is a gun You’re gonna shoot yourself when they’re number one”
Now I’m a video star
Baa baa baa, ba baa baa
For the five of us)
Now it’s dinner with Versace lunch with Princess Diana And I’m gonna get battered if I go out in my manor ‘Cause as much as we were loved we were also hated The boys got jealous ‘cause the girls got plated And now we’re famous and that, and we’re dancing and that And I’m thinking I can sing why am I stood at the back
So fuck the band give me Sambuka and gak
Now I’m a video star
Baa baa baa, ba baa baa
For the five of us)
And now it’s breaking my heart because the dream’s turned to shit It ain’t broke but I’ll break it in a little bit And I’m always in trouble but I’ve stopped saying sorry Everybody’s worried “What the fuck’s wrong with Robbie He not answering his phone, he’s not talking to me I saw him on the telly at Glastonbury”
And now I’m running away from everything that I’ve been And I’m pissed and I’m fucked, and I’m only nineteen I can’t conform no more, I can’t perform no more
But the boys know I’m fucked and so they show me the door And if the truth be told I wasn’t fit enough to stay So I put my head down and walked away That was the 90's, 90 to 95
Now I’m a video star
Baa baa baa, ba baa baa
For the five of us)

SUMMERTIME

This is how I pray in the summer time, this is how I pray in the summer
Got my glass of shandy now I feel fine, this is how I pray. Yeah
The more you say, the more you pray, the less it’s getting you down
The more you pray, the more you stay, the less it’s getting you down
Autumn time, leaves falling all around
Winter time, follows suite
Little bunnies freezing in the snow
Winter’s  such an ugly brut
Mid city blues, getting ya down
Take a break from the strain
Get out your car, drink a glass of wine
Admit it, you feel great
It’s the summertime
This is how I play in the summer time, this is how i pray in the summer
This is how I pray in the summer time, this is how we play in the summer
And if your love has met its sad refrain
Believe me you will love again
And all the best laid plans of mice and men go wrong
You can here it in this song
This is how I break for the summer time, this is how I play in the summer
What’s mine is yours, yours is mine
This is how I pray. Yeaaaahhhhhhh. Ooooooooohwoowo
You got the funky drummer in ‘89
This is how I play. Yeaaaahhhhhhh. Ooooooooohwoowo
Wooooohhhooooooo
The Mondays, the roses, blocking all your noses
Wearting baggy clothies in your buffalo poses
Bank tellers, dropping little fellas
Loved up in the clubs with football fugs
No malice I dig your dreadlocks, buzzing off your socks
Big fish little fish, cardboard box
So give me French kiss, I love you voodoo ray
I dream of santa anna on the road to Mandalay
In the summertime
Where the weather is hot
In the summertime
Where the weather is hot
On my mind, on my mind
In the summertime
Where the weather is hot
In the summertime
Summertime
When the weather is hot
Summertime
On my mind
In the summertime
On my mind
I got shivers down my spine
On my mind
The summertime
On my mind
On my mind

DICKHEAD

This is “T” to the mother fucking “Ofty”
What’s you’re problem Dickhead
1st Verse
Don’t kick my dog dickhead
Don’t beep at me dickhead
Why d’you mug me off in my car dickhead
Why you disrespecting my bra dickhead
Theres a dickhead in you’re mouth
A dickhead on parade
Do not have kids
Don’t want  dickheads to be made dickhead
Why d’you piss me off in first class dickhead
I’m not sitting here to be treated like a dickhead
Bumba Clart, kin’ Raas Clart
Where’s the Chorus dickhead
Chorus
Isn’t it Lovely, that we can still be good friends
They say you’ve gone off me, don’t be so sloppy..baby
I know you still want me, cos I’m so lovely…baby
2nd Verse
If you diss me you’ll sell copy dickhead
What d’you expect dickhead
Radiohead dickhead
This is pop dickhead
Size tens dickhead
break you’re shins dickhead
My security are a viscious crew
They’ll kick fuck out of you
Only if I ask them to, but
You’re going home in a Stafordshire Ambulance
I wasn’t looking at ya’ bird dickhead
She was looking at me dickhead
Who do I think I am dickhead
Who the fuck are you dickhead
You must have me confused
With someone who gives a shit
I’ve found the dickhead of the year
And you are fucking it dickhead
Where’s the chorus…no chorus.. dickhead
Chorus 2
The Tofty Rap
I’ve got a bucket of shit Ohh Yeah
I’ve got a bucket of shit
Not, horse shit, cow shit  dog shit no real shit
Verse 3
Why d’you cut me up in my car dickhead
Why d’you say bad things ‘bout my bra dickhead
I’ve got nothing for you dickhead
Go to bed dickhead
Don’t wake up dickhead
Who gives a fuck dickhead
No one gives a fuck about you cos you’re a dickhead true
See your mate over there in the corner he’s a dickhead too like you, dickhead

Chorus 3
Dickhead

Îòðåäàêòèðîâàíî Veldt (22.10.2006 23:33)

Áîæå, ÿ óäàâëþñü ðåäàêòèðîâàòü äî ÷èòàåìîãî âèäà...
Ìèñòåð, à îòêóäà ñòàòüÿ? Ïî õîäó ñ îôèöèàëüíèêà èëè ñ áëîãà, äà?

Ó ìåíÿ äàæå êîë¸ñèêî íà ìûøêå çàåëî.....

Áîæå, ÿ óäàâëþñü ðåäàêòèðîâàòü äî ÷èòàåìîãî âèäà...
Ìèñòåð, à îòêóäà ñòàòüÿ? Ïî õîäó ñ îôèöèàëüíèêà èëè ñ áëîãà, äà?

Ñ áëîãà, âðîäå êàê ))))

Âîò ãäå íàäî áûëî êðèêíóòü "çàäíèöà!"

îòëè÷íàÿ ïîëåçíàÿ òåìà.
Mr.Robbie - æìó ëàïó

îòëè÷íàÿ ïîëåçíàÿ òåìà.
Mr.Robbie - æìó ëàïó

ÿ òåêñòû ïîäïðàâèë, çàâòðà áóäóò èñïðàâëåííûå ))))

ðàä ñòàðàööî !!!!  :vo:

îòëè÷íàÿ ïîëåçíàÿ òåìà.
Mr.Robbie - æìó ëàïó

ÿ òåêñòû ïîäïðàâèë, çàâòðà áóäóò èñïðàâëåííûå ))))

ðàä ñòàðàööî !!!!  :vo:

RUDEBOX

Do the rudebox, shake your rudebox x4

Ok then back to basics,
grab your shell toes and your fat laces

A little hand clap for some funk
faces and make your body move
in the following places
Goes up your back and then
down your spine and when it
hits your head…

Ok then back to bass-heads,
dance like you just won at the
special Olympics
I got the rudebox of the back of a
spaceship, so sick I just had to take it

The R.U.D.E.B.O.X.  up yer jacksy,
split yer kecks
Sing a song of semtex, pocket
full of Durex, body full of Mandrex
Are we gonna have sex (yes), will you wear your knee socks (oh)
Back to the rudebox

Got this double fantasy
where we just never stop
I’ve got one design and that’s
to funk you to the top
Know what’s on my mind,
there’s only one thing you will find
I got one design and that’s to bump
you till you drop

Rudebox, do the rudebox,
‘cause you so nasty

Rudebox, shake your rudebox,
why you so nasty

Rudebox, do the rudebox,
‘cause you so nasty
why you so nasty

Ok then back to spaceship,
take both pills, fuck the matrix

Jack those Jills shake your Playtex,
rock three stripes, not the Asics

A.D.I.D.A.S old school ‘cause
it’s the best (yes)

TK Maxx cost less (yes)

Jackson looks a mess (bless)

Ok then what to do,
if you try to jack me I’ll rudebox you,
if you rudebox me I’ll rudebox your
whole crew ‘cause it’s what I do
Ain’t that right boo (true)

I’ll ride with you if you can
get me to the border
‘Cause the Sheriff’s after me
for what I did to his daughter
I did it like this (you did it like that)
I love it when you double clap, clap

Got this double fantasy
where we just never stop
to funk you to the top
Know what’s on my mind,
you till you drop

Rudebox, do the rudebox,
‘cause you so nasty

why you so nasty

Rudebox, do the rudebox,
‘cause you so nasty

why you so nasty

Ok then check the tan line,
make your body shape like
you’re stood on a landmine
call me on my mobile not the
landline and the jack the mainline
at the same time

Ok this is what we do,
got a jam so fresh it’s nice for you

Ok give it what you got and dial 808
for the bass to drop

Ok then what’s the fracas,
grab your cardy, your lead
hat and your bus pass
you don’t sweat much for a fat lass
Grab your rudebox ‘cause your
box is righteous

Ok bum rush the show, I got high
speed dubbing on my stereo
and all the tunes in the box
are the cherrio
I know I told you before,
did you hear me though

Grab this double fantasy
where we just never stop
to funk you to the top
Know what’s on my mind,
you till you drop

Rudebox, do the rudebox,
‘cause you so nasty

why you so nasty

Rudebox, do the rudebox,
‘cause you so nasty

why you so nasty

Do the rudebox, shake your rudebox (repeat to fade)

VIVA LIFE ON MARS

I just wanna be x4

I lost all faith in what I know,
the future doesn’t need me so
I kick a ball against a wall and
head it ‘til it don’t hurt no more
Use my cuts and lacerations, feed
myself a new sensation, woah, woah

Take a ride on your high horse,
if the horse is blind, use the force
The falcon flies in two straight lines,
red five standing by
it’s not a moon, it’s a space station,
it feels good, the good vibration,
woah, woah

I know that you know
some lovely people
Send them all an invitation,
party to a segregation, woah, woah

Viva life on Mars I’m calling,
sending my frequency to the galaxy
So you can see people down here

They don’t want us to discuss
the picture in the caves of us
A nosebleed and a bag of coal,
then they put you in a hole
We’re knee deep in information,
and they can’t stop this
conversation, no, woah

I know that you know
some lovely people
party to a segregation, woah, woah

So you can see we’re all down here

I just wanna be x 8

Love is natural, love is good,
not everybody does it but
everybody should
With them and us we’ve made a mess,
‘til they decide which God is best
Free yourself from liberation from
Lake Geneva to the Freeland Station,
Woah, woah

I know that you know
some lovely people
party to a segregation, woah, woah.

So you can see people down here

Viva life on Mars I’m calling x4

LOVELIGHT

What am I supposed to do

To keep from going under

Now you’re making holes in my heart
and yes it’s starting to show

I’ve been holding back

Is it any wonder

Since you walked right into my life
and interrupted the flow

CHORUS

I wanna know

Baby when you’re with me

Who do you think you’re fooling

Making me feel so sure

Turning your lovelight down again

Why don’t you let me be

You don’t know what you’re doing

Making me feel so sure

And turning your lovelight
down again

Did it again, did it again

Baby I’ve got to know

Are we gonna make it

Lay it down right beside me tonight
and do whatever you feel

Baby you’re in control

Where you gonna take it

Don’t you think that I’ll do you right,
you know darn well that I will

CHORUS

I wanna know

Baby when you’re with me

Making me feel so sure

Why don’t you let me be

Making me feel so sure

And turning your lovelight down again

Do it again, do it again

Do it again, do it again

Baby you turn your lovelight down

And I don’t know
just how long I can stick around

Gonna need more
and it ain’t just physical

I dunno what I can do, if I’ve found
that it ain’t love this time around

Keep turning down your lovelight, did it again  (x 4)

CHORUS

Whenever you….

Baby when you’re with me

Making me feel so sure

Why don’t you let me be

Making me feel so sure

And turning your lovelight down again

REPEAT AND FADE

BONGO BONG / Je Ne T'aime Plus

Mama was Queen of the mambo

Papa was King of the congo

Deep down in the jungle

I started banging' my first bongo

Cause I'm the King of bongo, baby

I'm the King of bongo, bong

I went to the big town

Where there is a lot of sound

From the jungle to the city

Looking for a bigger crown

So I play my boogie

For the people of big city

But they don't go crazy

When I'm banging in my boogie

I'm the King of the bongo,
King of the bongo, bong

Hear me when I come, baby

King of the bongo,
King of the bongo, bong
Hear me when I come
Nobody'd like to be
in my place instead of me

’Cause nobody go crazy
when I'm banging on my boogie

I’m the King without a crown
hanging loose in the big town
But I'm the King of the bongo, baby
I’m the King of the bongo, bong
King of the bongo
King of the bongo, bong

King of the bongo,
King of the bongo, bong
Hear me when I come

They say that I'm a clown

Making too much dirty sound

They say there is no place
for little monkey in this town

Nobody'd like to be

’Cause nobody go crazy
when I'm banging on my boogie

I'm King of the bongo
King of the bongo, bong

King of the bongo,
King of the bongo, bong
Hear me when I come

Banging on my bongo
all that swing belongs to me

I'm so happy there's nobody

I'm a King without a crown
hanging loose in a big town

But I'm the King of bongo, baby

I’m King of the bongo,
King of the bongo, bong

King of the bongo,
King of the bongo, bong
Hear me when I come
Mama was Queen of the Mambo

Papa was King of the Congo

Deep down in the jungle

I started banging my first bongo

’Cause I'm the King of bongo, baby

King of the bongo,
King of the bongo, bong

King of the bongo,
King of the bongo, bong
Hear me when I come
Je ne t’aime plus mon amour
Je ne t’aime plus tous les jours
Parfois j’aimerais mourir
tellement j’ai voulu croire
Pour ne plus rien avoir
Pour plus jamais te voir
Tellement y a plus d’espoir
Pour plus jamais te revoir
Pour ne plus rien savoir
Je ne t’aime plus …

SHE’S MADONNA

Oh, Madonna (Madonna)

I don't miss you,

just who you used to be

and you don't ring true,

so please stop calling me

Your ‘I love you’s are ten a penny

You're dropping clues

like you've got any

You’ve got to choose

There's been so many, oh

I love you baby,

No man on earth

This look of love says I'm leaving

you're frozen now,

I've done the freezing

I'm walking out, Madonna's calling me

She's got to be obscene
to be believed

That's her routine

Not what she means to me

I found myself by circumstance

across a room where people dance

And quite by chance she danced
right next me

I love you baby,

No man on earth

It's me not you, I've got to move on

You're younger too

I'm sorry love, Madonna's calling me

Oh, Madonna (Madonna)

I want to tell you a secret

We're having drinks

with Kate and Stella

Gwyneth's here,

she's brought her fella

But all I wanna do

is take Madonna home

I love you baby,

No man on earth

It's me not you, I've got to move on

You're younger too,

I'm sorry love, Madonna's calling me

KEEP ON

Hotel motel, Holiday Inn

Hotel motel, Holiday Inn

Hotel motel

Vein popping

Heart  clogging

Name dropping

Life stopping

Got no strings

But I think with my dingaling-aling

Can’t sing, can’t speak, tin-tong’s
tong ting

I’m popping

And I’m locking

Pulse stopping

Hypnotic

Got no strings

But I think with my dingaling-aling

Wing chang with the ching ching
ting-tong’s tong-ting

I love my Mum and I love my Dad

The love I have and the love I’ve had

So much love it’s driving me mad
If you’re in the club
And you hear this sound
Come on everybody boogie down,
Boogie down
Running in the fast lane

Speeding in the dark

Trying to maintain

No leaving

Shallow breathing

Girl weeping

Teeth teething

Got no strings
but I think with my dingaling

Wu-Tang with the bling bling

Sing a song, sing, sing

Naughty things, anything

We’re geezing

Day creeping

Got not strings
but I think with my dingaling

Wu-Tang with the bling bling

I spin with a tin-tin  gin grin

If you’re in the club
And you hear this sound
Boogie down
Running in the fast lane

Speeding in the dark

Trying to maintain

Hotel motel, Holiday Inn
Croups crouping

Roots rooting

Loots looting

Loops hooping

Got no strings
but I think with my dingaling-aling

Two-two for the two-ting
tong-ting two stonking

Two’s two

Looks looking

Fruits fruiting

Sleuths sleuthing

Got no strings,
I think with my dingaling-aling

Root-root for the rooting

Toot-toot for the tooting

Blood clotter

Slender tone

Say trés bon

Like a dingading dongadong-adong

Sound of the town

Gets a little louder

He saw and I saw in my saw mine

If you’re in this club
and you hear this sound

boogie down

Running in the fast lane

Speeding in the dark

Trying to maintain

GOOD DOCTOR

Chorus

You alright, star

No star

You alright, star
No star

You alright, star

No star

I don’t feel proper

1st Verse

I went to the doctor to get a prescription

I told him little fact and lots of fiction

About a bad back that I ain’t got

He tried to sell me faith healing

But I think not

I want Xanax, Vicadin and Oxycontain

Funky fill the form out

So I can drop ‘em

I’ve got all these demons

And I can’t stop ‘em

To tell you the truth Doc

I might have a problem

Robert Williams take one Adderall
with water in the morning

As if I’m going to take one tablet
I’m Keith Moon, dickhead

Chorus 2

(woah)

(woah)

When I take ‘em I don’t feel sound

And I look rather round

You alright, star

No star

You alright, star
No star

You alright, star

No star

I don’t feel proper

2nd Verse

You know what Doc
It’s alright and all

I just hurt me leg, it’s not terminal

But a pain killer could help
for what’s wrong with my knee

And I’m a little bit down from too much tea

Got my own collection,
can’t get an erection

If I take ‘em too long
they’ll fuck me complexion

That’s right If I take ‘em for
like more than four days in
a row I get that haunted look

Give me loads of pills
Give me loads of pills
Give me loads of pills
Give me loads of pills

Chorus 3

(woah)

(woah)

And I look rather round

You alright, star

No star

You alright, star
No star

You alright, star

Five star

I don‘t feel proper

Now if you go to the barber
shop long enough then you’re
gonna get a hair cut

And if go to the Doctor’s regular,
then you gots to be a fuck up

Well I’ve got five or six if I’m at a loss

Do I have a history of drug abuse,
no I never tick that box

And I know that one or two of you
are going to be really, really cross

But the drugs don’t work,
prescription pills are boss

The glory days are gone and
we’ve all stopped having it

No raves no more,
just bedside cabinets

Sleepers are great
but don’t start dabbing it

The world carries on spinning,
we’re mad, innit
Take that, take that, innit

Chorus 3

(woah)

(woah)

And I look rather round

You alright, star

No star

You alright, star
No star

You alright, star

Five star

I don‘t feel proper

Know what Doc,
it’s not like I’ve been doing
any research or anything
But if you can give me any of the
following pills I’d be very, very grateful ‘cause I feel poorly
So that’s
Codeine
Morphine
Opium
Methadone
Menocrabedene
Hydroanoxycodeine
Anolodene
Buprenorphine
Butorphenol
Adderall
Dorel
Work with me, antidepressants
But not St John’s Wort
‘Cause I can get that at Boots!

THE ACTOR

Principal actors to the stage please
Act One is about to begin
in eight seconds.
VERSE ONE:
First you can't act, now you can't stop,
What's my motivation
I used to like you a lot
I was the class nerd
Exactly who I'm supposed to be
I'm totally Strasberg
You play a Doctor on TV,
What you're doing is so brave
VERSE TWO:
Deep down you're dirty but you try
I'm a good person
The truth would break you so you lie
I want my work to matter
It's in the choices that you make
I want to inspire
No talent, just fate.
CHORUS:
I don't know where you begin
I end, we start again,
They need, you love,
We all watch the actor acting
The actor acting
VERSE THREE:
Good from far but far from good
All I have is my instinct
You love to act, I wish you would
It's not acting, it's reacting
Act like you're not from out of space
When I'm on stage I feel alive
You know ambition isn't grace,
For me it's the craft
VERSE FOUR:
Made of sex, Maida Vale
Would I do better in New York
You are the Alpha Male
I'm just too pretty for that role
You are the good, you are the great
The words have power
Now let me fill you with my hate.
(CHORUS)
I end, we start again,
They need, you love
The actor acting
MIDDLE 8:
Monroe
(Monroe)
Barrymore
(Barrymore)
Mansfield
(MANSFIELD)
D-d-d-d-Dame d-Dame d-Dame Judi Dench
(Judi Dench)
Madonna
Ritchie
(Ritchie)
Ritchie, Ritchie, Ritchie
Streep
Close
Hepburn
Burt Reynolds
Niven
Danson
Bundy
Bardot
Joaquin
Joaquin
Joaquin
Joaquin
Joaquin
(Joaquin)
Joaquin
(Joaquin)
Joaquin
(Joaquin)
Swank
(CHORUS)
I end, we start again,
They need, you love
The actor acting
OUTRO SPEECH:
In the future
Everybody will be anonymous
for fifteen minutes,
You are, we all are, a test card,
The stars of CCTV
We are the nature of the Beast.

NEVER TOUCH THAT SWITCH

Size of which is paradoxic,
the only way you’re gonna stop this
In the vessel there’s a switch
in the middle, you really shouldn’t fiddle
‘cause it’s toxic. Listen up ‘cause it’s a red light,
and the pressure’s blowing up tight
There’s a schism in the time
mechanism, there’s a schism
in the time mechanism
Never touch that switch,
even if you want to
You don’t know what it can do.
Never touch that switch,
even if you want to
You don’t know what it can do
See the futures in the distance,
I know I’m facing some resistance
Getting back within the blink of
a bubble, time machine will never
give us any trouble
There’s a riot down in Shelton,
only minutes after Brixton
but this city never made it on
the telly, or the rumble of the
nation’s underbelly
Never touch that switch,
even if you want to
Never touch that switch,
even if you want to
You know you’re heading
for a meltdown,
and you’re living in a tin town
Thinking that you’re gonna be
somebody, living in the land
of milk and honey
Listen up ‘cause it’s a red light,
and the future’s blowing up tight
There’s a schism in the time mechanism,
there’s a schism in the time mechanism
Never touch that switch,
even if you want to
Never touch that switch,
even if you want to
Never touch that switch,
even if you want to
Never touch that switch,
even if you want to

LOUISE

When he saw her getting off the bus
It seemed to wipe away the years
Her face was older, just a little rough
But her eyes were still so clear
He drank his coffee and he hurried out
Across before she walked away
Then he approached her like a little child
Too scared for what he had to say
"Hello, Louise,
Remember me?
Now should we part
Or stay awhile?
She took a moment just to recognise
the man she'd known so well before
And as he started to apologise
Lose any bitterness she bore
She gently put her finger on his lips
To let him know she understood
And with her suitcase standing on the floor
Embraced him like a lover would
He told Louise
"You look so good
It's just you see
You make me feel
As if we were still lovers
And though they talked for just a little time
Before she said she had to go
He saw the meeting as a tiny sign
That told him all he had to know
And so Louise
Waved from the bus
And as she left
She gave that smile
As if they were still lovers

WE'RE THE PET SHOP BOYS

Suburbia's a slipstream to a memory
of a time when you were close to me
I pretend I'm there again
I close my eyes and see
You better than before
then I feel you touch me
and it's 1984
I know what you will say
before you start
in my heart
We're the Pet Shop Boys
We're the Pet Shop Boys
Every thought's a fashion or a crime
And every boy is just a waste of time
but I pretend it was different then
Maybe it's a habit,
Maybe it's a sin
But I find out when I try it on,
it crawls beneath my skin
Once it gets inside me it won't go
Now I know
We're the Pet Shop Boys
We're the Pet Shop Boys
Rent
Shopping
Being boring
It's alright
It's a sin
I'm not scared
In denial
I want a dog
I want a lover
Can you forgive her?
Do I have to?
We're the Pet Shop Boys

BURLSEM NORMALS

In your face there’s nowt left
They have defaced the marks
you left upon the wall
The writing’s now not there at all
Can you stand what you stood for
Are you more normal than before
Goodbye to the Normals x 2
In your place there’s just chavs
The kids aren’t alright,
They know they’re born today
Reaching out to feel the sun
at the time it seemed like fun
I was there when you got done.
There for two weeks by the surf
We used to know what we were worth
Before the Normals fell to earth
Goodbye to the Normals x 2
Whatever happened to
the mere mortals crew
The fine young casuals
blew a fuse and
all the Burslem lads know
that they’re all Dads
it meant so much to me,
it makes me sad
In your wake there’s nowt left

KISS ME

In my young life I have received
Callers as though they were
Christmas Eve
I’m disappointed and I don't know why
She gave me laughter and hope
And a sock in the eye
In my young life and I know
something now
I've never tried to create a wow
Wows are few frustration
more common
Now I can feel it in my soul
That's why I gave the come on
Kiss me with your mouth
But wine is all I have
Faces fall before my feet.
Like blood onto a clean white sheet
When I grow old I won't forget
To innocence my only debt
Wow, I feel so fresh today
Barefoot in the snow
to make love in the hay
The stars are bright in the abyss
Now I can feel you in my arms
I explode inside your kiss.
Kiss me with your mouth
But wine is all I have
Kiss me with your mouth
Kiss me with your mouth
But wine is all I have

THE 80’S

Verses 1
I smoke Consulate and Park Drive
Drank Newcy brown, learned how to skive
Polo mints to hide my breath from my Mum
Did a little weed ‘cause it felt like fun
did a little speed if my friends had some
Nicked Volkswagen badges, I’m a Beastie Boys son
Me so horny, me so young,
and I still get my washing done
Auntie Jo died of cancer,
God didn’t have an answer
Rhythm was a dancer,
any room for a chancer
That’s me in the corner, thanks Sir
wore a Troop track suite
British Knights shoes
Kangol hat like L.L. Cools
Before I was having it, having it large
They nicked the B.M.X. from out my garage
And I new it was Tire from off the estate
‘Cause every time I saw him
he smiled like we were mates
From then on in, I’d have to walk to
me Nan’s and I’ll dream my dreams
for a sea of prams
Like a hooligan on the football
stands and I threw the V’s
to Leeds and West Ham
And then I ran, I ran so far away
Down Scotia Road to a taxi bay
Then I ran again ‘cause I couldn’t pay
Young Muslim didn’t get his fare that day
I apologise today
Chorus
Verse 2
And who are you calling poff
You like Wham, man
I hate that stuff
And then my Granddad died
and left a hole in the family
And lots of women there to nanny me
School was a laugh,
they didn’t have A.D.D.
Thick was the term they used for me
Over and over, repeatedly,
over and over
Take my breathe away, pass the
bidley bidley bidley bidley bong
Pass it on the left hand side
Right turn, Clyde
That girl in the fourth year got pregnant
She was raised Catholic, brilliant
I cried, she cried, we cried, her youth died
Drank cider in the cemetery
The year above us had discovered ‘E’
And I said it weren’t for me
Twelve pounds fifty
I could rob my Mum’s purse
and buy one off Chalky
Met a girl on Monday,
drank fizzy pop on Tuesday
Fingered her on Wednesday,
and on Thursday and Friday,
and on Saturday
Dumped by Sunday
Chorus 2
The wonder years I’ve played my part
Verse 3
I lost my virginity to a girl called Anne Marie
Well, she said she fancied me
And then she said “Fuck me”
and I thought fuck me
And I’m all talk and it’ll be over too quickly
And it was but I couldn’t care less
I’d seen a girl’s part
made a mess on  her dress
Oh yes, you’re now rocking with the best
Second person in my year
that had seen the breast
I’m in my 30’s now
and I’m still impressed
Why the Falklands Mum,
and what have they done
Where do girls come, where do girls come from,
where do girls come from
It’s the 80’s what you looking at
you mong
So young, so long, so young, so long
Too short, so long
what you looking at, you mong
Too short, so long, too short, so long
So long

THE 90’S

Picking up the story
from where I left off
It’s 1990 now so school can fuck off?
I got no GCSEs,
nothing higher than a ‘D’
I couldn’t tell me Mum
because she’d batter me
Me and Tate sat on the bowling
green, life was a shitter
We had five quid between us
and bought six cans of bitter
I took me ten Benson home
and I smoked through the sorrow
If I could just avoid me Mum,
maybe I’d tell her tomorrow
I stumbled through the door
I said "Mum it’s like this"
She said “That man’s been on the
phone and you’ve made the list
You’re in that boy band son,
come and give us a kiss”
Phoned up Martin and Rich
and carried on getting pissed
Boys I don’t believe it,
I’m going to be famous
Pick you up in a Porsche
and buy you lots of trainers
I met the other guys,
one seemed like a cock
I think it’s going to be like
New Kids On The Block
Now I’m a video star
Baa baa baa, ba baa baa
I only wanted to get down
For the five of us
I adopted four brothers,
some I liked more than others
One was like a brother
from another mother
But the lead singer
made it hard to like him
And I still loved him, despite him
The first three months,
you know I nearly quit
I played snooker with my dad,
he said “Don’t be a dick
Unload the bullets,
you’re mind is a gun
You’re gonna shoot yourself
when they’re number one”
Now I’m a video star
Baa baa baa, ba baa baa
For the five of us
Now it’s dinner with Versace
lunch with princess Diana
And I’m gonna get battered
if I go out in my manor
‘Cause as much as we were loved
we were also hated
The boys got jealous
‘cause the girls got plated
And now we’re famous and that,
and we’re dancing and that
And I’m thinking I can sing
why am I stood at the back
So fuck the band
give me Sambuka and gak
We’re all a bag of nerves
And not a band of brothers
Now I’m a video star
Baa baa baa, ba baa baa
For the five of us
And now it’s breaking my heart
because the dream’s turned to shit
It ain’t broke but I’ll
break it in a little bit
And I’m always in trouble
but I’ve stopped saying sorry
Everybody’s worried
“What the fuck’s wrong with Robbie
He not answering his phone,
he’s not talking to me
I saw him on the telly
at Glastonbury”
And now I’m running away
from everything that I’ve been
And I’m pissed and I’m fucked,
and I’m only nineteen
I can’t conform no more,
I can’t perform no more
But the boys know I’m fucked
and so they show me the door
And if the truth be told
I wasn’t fit enough to stay
So I put my head down
and walked away
That was the 90's, 90 to 95
Now I’m a video star
Baa baa baa, ba baa baa
For the five of us

SUMMERTIME

This is how I pray in the summertime,
this is how I pray in the summer
Got my glass of shandy,
now I feel fine, this is how I pray, yeah
The more you say, the more you pray,
the less it’s getting you down
The more you pray, the more you
stay, the less it’s getting you down
Autumn time, leaves falling all around
Winter time follows suite
Little bunnies freezing in the snow
Winter’s such an ugly brute
Mid-city blues, getting ya down
Take a break from the strain
Get out your car,
drink a glass of wine
Admit it, you feel great
It’s the summertime
This is how I play in the summer time, this is how i pray in the summer
This is how I pray in the summertime,
this is how we play in the summer
Got my glass of shandy,
now I feel fine, this is how I pray, yeah
And if your love has met
its sad refrain
Believe me, you will love again
And all the best laid plans
of mice and men go wrong
You can here it in this song
This is how I break for
the summertime,
this is how I play in the summer
What’s mine is yours, yours is mine
This is how I pray. Yeaaaahhhhhhh. Ooooooooohwoowo
You got the funky drummer in ‘89
This is how I play. Yeaaaahhhhhhh. Ooooooooohwoowo
Wooooohhhooooooo
The Mondays, The Roses,
blocking all your noses
Wearing baggy clothes
And their buffalo poses
Bank tellers, dropping little fellas
Loved up in the clubs with
football thugs, no malice
I dig your dreadlocks,
buzzing off your socks
Big fish, little fish, cardboard box
So give me French-kiss, I love you
Voodoo Ray
I dream of Santa Ana
on the road to Mandalay
In the summertime
Where the weather is hot
In the summertime
Where the weather is hot
On my mind, on my mind
In the summertime
Where the weather is hot
In the summertime
Summertime
When the weather is hot
In the summertime
On my mind
In the summertime
On my mind
I got shivers down my spine
On my mind
Happiness is surface light
On my mind
On my mind

DICKHEAD

This is “T” to the mother fucking “Ofty”
What’s you’re problem Dickhead
1st Verse
Don’t kick my dog dickhead
Don’t beep at me dickhead
Why d’you mug me off in my car dickhead
There’s a dickhead in you’re mouth
A dickhead on parade
Do not have kids
Don’t want  dickheads to be made dickhead
Why d’you piss me off in first class dickhead
I’m not sitting here to be treated like a dickhead
Bumba Clart, kin’ Raas Clart
Where’s the Chorus dickhead
Chorus
I know you still want me, ‘cause I’m so lovely…baby
2nd Verse
If you diss me you’ll sell copy dickhead
What d’you expect dickhead
Radiohead dickhead
This is pop dickhead
Size tens dickhead
break you’re shins dickhead
My security are a viscious crew
Only if I ask them to, but
You’re going home in a Stafordshire Ambulance
I wasn’t looking at ya’ bird dickhead
She was looking at me dickhead
Who do I think I am dickhead?
Who the fuck are you dickhead
You must have me confused
With someone who gives a shit
I’ve found the dickhead of the year
And you are fucking it dickhead
Where’s the chorus…no chorus.. dickhead
Chorus 2
The Tofty Rap
Not, horse shit, cow shit  dog shit no real shit
Verse 3
Why d’you cut me up in my car dickhead
Why d’you say bad things ‘bout my bra dickhead
I’ve got nothing for you dickhead
Go to bed dickhead
Don’t wake up dickhead
Who gives a fuck dickhead
No one gives a fuck about you cos you’re a dickhead true
See your mate over there in the corner he’s a dickhead too like you, dickhead

Chorus 3

Dickhead

Ñòðàííî, êàê ýòî ÿ ðàíüøå íå çàìå÷àë ýòîé òåìêè)))))
Îíà âåäü î÷åíü ïîëåçíàÿ æå!!!!!!!!!