Альтернативный текст

Robbie Williams Forum | Feelfine Stranger. Добро пожаловать на главный форум Робби Уильямса в России!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Альбом 'Intensive Care' (2005)

Сообщений 241 страница 270 из 759

Действительно.Ну теперь Оль,я спокойна)

да помню миссандестуд с дурацким трёпом немца в начале..: ))

Пятого сентября она будет и в хабе.

если его не закроют... :argh:

если его не закроют...

Хы, не боись.. Если закроют, я все равно достану. : ))) Есть Робгел и еще 4 чела из Германии : ))

NEWS FROM ROBBIEWILLIAMS.COM!!

You have been sent this email because your name has been entered on a database via the 'Inner Sanctum' on the website http://www.robbiewilliams.com If you wish to unsubscribe please see the information at the footer of this email.

*** Album, Single and Berlin Show All Announced!
*** Special Offer: Selected Greatest Hits Merchandise On Sale Now!

After a quiet first half of the year, with the announcement this week of Robbie's new album Intensive Care to be released on October 24th, things are hotting up at wwwrobbiewilliams.com.

For those of you who missed the annoucement, the first single, Tripping, goes to radio next Monday and will be released on October 3rd, followed that Sunday by an incredible show at Berlin's Velodrom to launch the album. The show is a one off, never to be repeated special which will be filmed for the first ever Europe wide cinecast in high definition and surround sound, with TV broadcasts to follow. Tickets for the show will go on sale next Monday 5th September, with tickets for the cinecast going on sale on Friday 9th. Stay tuned to the website to find out details of where to buy them...

Мне только кажется или с сайта велодрома исчезла вся инфа о концерте Уильямса? что-то не могу найти...

Kseniya, мне тожа такое письмо пришло :D

вариант обложки для альбома:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/natportman/02C2C20054009982C00.jpg
мне напоминает Дж.Майкла. Во-первых, карточные герои почему-то ассоциируются с Freek, а взгляд у Роба немного напоминает Джорджа тут.
Кстати, мне нравится обложка! Хоть что-то необычное!

Отредактировано Better Man (02.09.2005 09:43)

Фан-арт, что ли?

ну вообще-то...появилось на Sun.

ещё новости об альбоме:

A fan had the chance to listen to the Intensive Care album in a private listenning at EMI Mexico.There's no reggae, nor jamaican rythms, at least its not the style of the album,so no jimmi hendrix hair here.
he said trippin's going to be a huge hit, nothing to do with the 59', but a bit of rap suits perfectly in the rythm of the song. Besides the album seems slower than the other ones, but definitely it's a very good album.
The most applauded songs:

The trouble with me
A place to crash
Trippin
Please don't lie
Your gayfriend

A curious detail is that they asked them which song we would chose as the second simgle, opinions were divided,but EMI people took notes,and then "A place to crash" was finally the one people more talked about.
Something important to everybody from this side of the sea, Robbie will come back to Latin America, still no dates confirmed, everybody says it's at the end of the year to make the promotion some concerts, but he will visit Latin America again.

пам-пам-пам!!! Регги не будет!!! :vo:
Женёк, ну что теперь скажешь? ;)

зато будет Рэп :vo:  :music:

вот ещё новости:

Who’s the gay friend?

Robbie Williams is returning to pop with a tongue in cheek song about gay mates. Continuing his ongoing “am I gay or am I straight” game with fans Robbie’s recorded a track on new album Intensive Care dedicated to gay best mates.

Courting controversy as only Robbie knows how, it’s called Your gay friend and is bound to get everyone asking who inspired it. My mole at EMI revealed: “Its all a bit of fun as ever with Rob and people can take from it what they want. What’s undeniable though is that the song is brilliant and the album is brilliant”

In the past Robbie’s relationship with best mate Jonathan Wilkes, 27, has often been questioned. And Robbie, 31, has jokingly outed himself on stage, and even recorded a song called “Johns gay”

Jonathan said: People always have a perception of Robbie and I being gay, but we are best mates who try to wind each other up. But your gay friend could have been inspired by any number of Robbie’s pals. He’s friends with gay Little Britain bloke Matt Lucas, 31.

The song is delivered in Robbie’s usual witty way. I certainly can’t wait to hear his new single Trippin’ which hits the radio next week. Rob will be revealing a new logo for the album. It is believed he has also had a new tattoo which he will show off at his Berlin gig on October 4.

Exclusive Track Listing

Heres the full track listing for Robbie’s new album Intensive Care

It’s a mix of a few pop songs, a few rock songs and four different ballads

Is there a new Angels on there I wonder?

Ghosts;Trippin; Make me pure (ballad) Spread your wings; Advertising space; Please don’t lie (Ballad) Your gay friend; Sing, sing, sing; Random acts (ballad) The trouble with me; A place to crash; King of bloke and bird (Ballad)

а это по поводу обложки...любитель карт, значит..:

Robbie Williams has become obsessed with tarot cards - and I've got the pictures to prove it

He is so fascinated by the spiritual world that he has based the artwork for his new album on it.

My main picture shows the cover for Intensive Care – out on October 24 – as well as three of the pictures inside the sleeve. In one, the cover picture shows a “sigil” on his fingertip, a symbol which is a magical seal or device.

Apparently it can be used to summon angels, demons or spirits – and lets face it Robbie has plenty of those

In another picture Robbie is lying naked with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

It all sounds a bit barmy to me, but he’s obviously found a happy medium (sorry couldn’t resist that one)

The artwork was designed by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely who designed comic strips The Invisibles and Judge Dredd.

Robbie met them at his LA home and was heavily involved with the symbols and design of his eight tarot cards

Tripping, the first single to be taken from the album. Will get its premiere airing on Chris Moyles Breakfast show on Radio 1 at 8am on Monday. It is released on October 3.

Robbie is launching Intensive Care with a gig at Berlin’s Velodrom on October 9. Tickets go on sale on September 5 and I’ll keep you posted on how to get them. The one off concert will be shown on TV in the UK at a later date.

The album will be Robbie’s first without his previous songwriting partner Guy Chambers.

Instead he worked with Eighties star Stephen Tin Tin Duffy on the CD, and I hear that his label EMI are thrilled with the results.

Отредактировано Better Man (02.09.2005 18:13)

пам-пам-пам!!! Регги не будет!!!    Женёк, ну что теперь скажешь?

Надо послушать альбом!!!!Довольно таки всё размыто написанно...!!!!Ну если даже и нет намека на регги то я готов официально признать свое поражение в споре о направления нового альбома... :P  :D ...

вариант обложки для альбома:

Выглядит как герой комиксов ,типа Бетмен...ну не знаю...может стоит выбрать лучше...но Робби на ней такой взрослый и серьезный мне от части это импонирует... :blush:

обложки/необложка забавная, мне впринципе нравится... хотя можно было и покрасивше сделать, палец например совсем нереалистичным вышел...

отсутствие регги это очень хорошо, ведь как я уже не раз говорил Робби+регги= :fu:  : )))

Обложка мягко говоря необычная :) Но ничего...вроде))
а насчет регги - я тож проспорила...;)

отсутствие регги это очень хорошо, ведь как я уже не раз говорил Робби+регги=  : )))

Меня больше волнует его голос, не сжег ли он совсем себе лёгкие за последнее время :argh: А в плане музыки-думаю смогу переварить всё что угодно.

А в плане музыки-думаю смогу переварить всё что угодно.

вопрос зачем? : )) В смысле хотелось бы, чтобы нравилось, а не просто переваривалось..: ))

Меня больше волнует его голос, не сжег ли он совсем себе лёгкие за последнее время

Вот и мое самое сильное опасение. Заморочки с Angels все, наверное, помнят...

Вообще по поводу стиля и голоса. Вот если окажется, что то, что он сделает, мне не понравится ни в какую, но с самим исполнением все будет в порядке (голос, я имею ввиду, да и вообще в целом) - ну и черт с ним, со стилем. Слушать не буду, но буду спокойна, что Вильямс все еще на плаву не только за счет своих скандалов и эпатажности...

вопрос зачем? : )) В смысле хотелось бы, чтобы нравилось, а не просто переваривалось..: ))

Не думаю что всем с первого раза понравился Ескаполоджи.......
Следующий альбом наверняка будет более альтернативным и трудноусвояемым.

Не думаю что всем с первого раза понравился Ескаполоджи.......

ты прав на 100%!! ;)

скачала пробный трек 59сек :inlove:  забавно)) это тот что в рекламных целях в инет запустили)))

скачала пробный трек 59сек  забавно))

понравилось, что ли?
по мне лучше Northern Town послушать...

понравилось, что ли?
по мне лучше Northern Town послушать...

в каком смысле лучше? :bluh: 
просто необычно... в таком стиле...

Следующий альбом наверняка будет более альтернативным и трудноусвояемым.

Ну и что мешает ему нравится? я понимаю о чём ты говоришь, и ты прав, но я жже говорю не про конкректный момент сразу после выхода альбома, а просто о дальшейшем...

Не знаю в курсе ли вы, но мне тут сообщили убийственную новость. Trippin' уже крутят по Европе+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Подруга слышала вчера с утра, я была просто в шоке. Не знаю конечно правда это или нет, но друзьям я обычно доверяю.

что????????????????????????
напомни частоту, плиз : )))

106.2 FM. Сама сижу у центра и слушаю, но там щас "Гараж", танцевалки крутят, остальная музыка пойдёт после 12. Всю ночь буду ждать...

Ой, айм сорри, забыла войти на форум...

Очень удивлюсь если это окажется правдой... <_< ,они что совсем что-ли а? :blink: ...

на вас ругаться за такое надо!!! :argh:  я ж ночь спать теперь не буду!! буду ждать :cry: